Founded in 1938 on the outskirts of Brescia as a family business dedicated to marble processing, Ghirardi Marmi began its international growth in the 60s. In the 90s, the company specialised in designing and managing commissions thanks to the inclusion of new professional profiles, such as engineers, architects and designers.
The third entrepreneurial generation, that has been working alongside the second one since 2000, gradually increased the level of technological innovation and combined it with the craftsman-like knowledge that has been handed down from the founders; the cooperation between the in-house team and the network of external collaborators has strengthened and transformed the company into the first and only Italian stone contractor that specialises in creating top-quality natural stone projects.
Today, Ghirardi Marmi operates globally. Its architectural and artistic works can be found in Europe, the United States, the Middle East and the Far East.